Sunday 3 August 2014

Nottingham

Well the time is upon me to move to Nottingham. I have met a lovely lady soI will be venturing down there to the east midlands. I hope to god this works out, I'm almost at the stage of quitting again. My time here in Manclepool is at an end, hate my job, can't do my job hate my home, hate the area and hate my room, hate playing music just to earn cash...nothing more...not much pleasure (although the chaps who run these gigs are nice folk) but I'm just old and tired I guess and grumpy and moany.

I did a music gig in London a few weeks ago that really took it out of me, that's when I decided, I really need to cut down on this life. I'm far too old to be lifting heavy speakers up and down stairs at 05.00 a.m. on a Sunday morning. I was doing all of my roadie stuff at this gig lifting equipment with a young lad who was on drums, he couldnt lift a thing, I'm guessing it was his first real gig, I was tired carrying him..anyway I'm old.

So I'm off to Notts, the only thing I know about this place is that is was forever on the news in the early 2000's as a really rough place (sorry Nottingham I'm just going off what I saw on the news at the time) It was meant to be full of violence and murder and gangs and so on. SO I am a little apprehensive. But I'm always negative, I should really be thinking of a nice life with my girlfriend, a new home, a new start, a new life and a different life. I guess that what I am really scared of, I have never had a normal life, I think I have ran away from responsibilties, I guess that is true, and eventually it catches up with me. The last time I lived with a woman was in 2006 until 2007, that went really well did it not? Another time was when I was 18, and that lasted a full year, wow theres a pattern I think.
I hope I can do much better this time. We are both fairly practical and crazy at the same time, we both know it's far too soon to move in, but it's so expensive for my girlfriend to keep travelling backwards and forward to Liverchester where I live.
So in a sense we are doing it to also save money.
But I have to drop everything here, job included. Even though I hate my job and cannot physically do it, I've never just up sticks and left, especially when I have bills to pay. I don't do pressure very well and get stressed easily so lets see how this pans out.

I hope you can read this ok, I am typing on a laptop with a cracked screen.

However, my girlfriend is lovely, and she calms me down and keeps me positive, she is so lovely. I know this sounds sickly but she's one of those people who may have been through the mill and still sees the positives, if more people were like her, there'd be no more wars.
So I'm sure I'm moving in with the right person, she's great and I'm thankful for her (vomit)

But it's with a bit of sadness that I will leave here in Manclechester.
It's been a crazy time here mainly because I met a few crazy ladies from dating sites that shattered me to the core and ripped my heart out and my money out of me.
I met crazy vegetarian people who dranks urine, I met a woman who was certifiably insane in my opion who defecated on my doorstep, it was a great time. AND I'M WORRIED ABOUT MOVING? HA HA HA






No comments:

Post a Comment