Sunday 3 August 2014

On the move again?

I'm on the move again. Where?
Nottingham, yes the place I have been told is quite scary.
I've heard reports over the years of violence, murder, rape, buggery (I just put buggery in there)

Usual story, I met a girl and now I'm probably on the move again. I've tried Manchester and failed again. I'm my own worst enemy, maybe that's why I need someone to keep me right. At the time of writing I'm living in a horrible council estate in south Manchester.
SO it's at times like this that I wish I could just have a few beers with friends and laugh all night about anything, even if I'm the butt of the joke, I really dont care.

Recently I met a lady and we have been seeing each other for around four months alhthough she lives in Nottingham. The travelling is wearing us down, and we are good together, I feel relaxed around her and she cheers me up, and keeps me right, so I'm thinking of taking the plunge and hitting the road to Nottingham. It's a risk, probably my last stop before giving up and going 'home' because I certainly can't come back to Manchester, certainly not after my Manchester friends read this post, they won't be pleased.

Nottingham? It might be ok, the main thing is that the lady friend and I will be together, it will be cost effective, and we can enjoy each others company.
Nottingham being in the east midlands may be a perfect base for comedy. It's almost central in england so that's a great thing to know and I hope I take advantage of it.
I've talked comedy for 5 years and done 5 gigs, this is not good at all. It's always my homelife / worklife that messes things up.
I'm either in a dead end job working shifts, or moving somewhere, or both.

I've had a phone call for an interview this week over in Nottingham, so I may be taking the plunge this month and droppping everything and going. Scary or exciting? I'm not sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment